WELCOME TO REGISTRATON FOR THE 2014 UPSC SOCCER SEASON
Registration for 2014 is now CLOSED. All of our teams are full for the season. We are still looking for individual players at Boys U10 and U15. If that is the age you are looking for please contact our registrar at UPSCReg@gmail.com.
IMPORTANT PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
AGE GROUPS: All players must register at their correct age group for the seasonal year for which they are registering. The seasonal year starts on August 1 and runs to July 31st of the following year. For example, the 2014 seasonal year will officially start on August 1, 2014 and end on July 31, 2015. Age groups are determined by the age the player will be on the first day of the seasonal year, August 1. The age groups are listed as U6-U18. The U stands for "under" which means a player must be under the listed age on August 1. For example to play in U12 a player must be 11 or younger on August 1 of the seasonal year. If a player turns 12 on July 31 he/she would play U13 that fall. If another player turns 12 two days later, on August 2, they would play U12 because on August 1 they were 11. Even though the two players are only days apart in age and may be in the same grade at school they would play soccer in different age groups. There are no exceptions. Please see below for information on "playing up".
- Players new to WYS need to provide the Club Registrar with a copy of a State Issued Birth Certificate, Passport or Military issued Dependent ID to verify the players Date of Birth. We cannot except Baptismal or Hospital Certificates for proof of Date of Birth. All documents provided will be returned. Contact the UPSC Registrar at UPSCReg@gmail.com to make arrangements for providing the necessary proof of age.
- Players will not be officially registered and placed on a team until registration payment is received and, in the case of new players to WYS, age verification is completed. Please remember checks will need to clear our bank before the registration process will be considered complete.
- Returning players must register by June 1, 2014 to be guaranteed a position on last year's team.
-July 1, 2014 is the registration deadline for U11-U18 players not currently playing with a UPSC team or assigned to a team. Since UPSC does not provide coaches, we cannot guarantee the formation of teams at any age group. After July 1st registrants will be placed on a waiting list to see if additional teams can be formed.
-July 15, 2014 is the registration deadline for U6-U10 players. Teams will be formed on a first come first served basis. Since UPSC does not provide coaches, we cannot guarantee the formation of teams at any age group.
- Coaches will notify players in late July or early August for practice times and locations for the recreational teams. The season will begin the first weekend after Labor Day and run until the weekend prior to Thanksgiving for most recreational teams and into the second week of December for others.
- Players will be allowed to "play up" to a higher age group a maximum of one year and at the approval of UPSC. Players who wish to "play up" must register in the appropriate age group for their current age, not the age they wish to play at. ALL PLAYERS MUST REGISTER FOR THEIR CORRECT AGE GROUP. If a player wishes to play up the request can be made to UPSC through the coach of the team they wish to play for or directly to the UPSC Registrar at UPSCReg@gmail.com. Players will not be allowed to play down at any age.
- Any questions about the registration process can be directed to the UPSC Registrar at UPSCReg@gmail.com.
2014 REGISTRATION FEES:
- U6 $40 per player (includes t-shirt)
- U7 $65 per player (includes uniform)
- U8 - U10: $75 per player (includes uniform)
- U11: $90 per player (includes uniform)
- U12 - U14: $115 per player (uniform is not included with registration)
- U15 and above $120 per player (uniform is not included with registration)
Please see our FAQ page for more information.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2014-15 REGISTRATION